Thursday, January 6, 2011

Leaving

Well, Thursday is here! I'm sitting in my living room, staring at the three bags containing everything I will have for the next four months. I can't believe I fit everything into one large suitcase, one small suitcase, and one backpack. Insane! I even finished packing early! This is all very unlike me.

I will be leaving the house in approximately one hour. I will drop my car off with Deirdre--who is leasing it while I am gone :)-- and then Mom and I will swing by Dad's house to say goodbye. Then, it's off to the airport! This is the first time that I will be leaving the continent, and I will be by myself. I'm excited and a little nervous about the whole thing. However, I know that God is sending me to Oxford because it's part of His plan. I do feel a strange sense of peace about going, and at first, that feeling freaked me out. How could I be doing this crazy thing without freaking out?! I felt that I needed to freak out to make it all seem real, but I'm mostly over that now. I'll let you know how I do once the reality actually sets in!

I just want to personally, publicly thank God for His provision. He certainly has set everything into place quite nicely. Hopefully, I won't go screwing it up! Your prayers for me are deeply appreciated and felt. God bless!

Here goes nothing :)

1 comment:

  1. "Hopefully, I won't go screwing it up!" hahahahaha The hope of every believer.

    ReplyDelete